Saturday, September 20, 2008

Broken foot/your local forecast

Well its the weekend again...Once again I used my AFD for this so this forecast will cover Parts of Nothern/Northeastern MN....
First off the bat before we get to the forecast...I broke my foot last Monday morning,sure not a good way to start a Monday or as far as that goes to start the work week...I'm still working which is a good thing...Just sit down jobs...The Doc told me I will like this for about 6 weeks or so..GRRRR....Well any way I decided to end my chase season as of Tuesday..So that ticked me off as some times we do get some great storm chases in the fall...I also can't go fishing any more or look for agates..So yeah I'm just a little ticked about all of that...One can only sit at the computer for so long and or watch tv for so long...I won't be working any more overtime untill I'm healed up so yeah I get 3 day weekends now,however this one seems to never end! I can't do nothing and it sucks big time....So that is all for now for that..Will keep updating the broken foot as we go through this long 6 wks or so....
Now onto your local forecast diss.....
This weekend should be a rather nice weekend to get started on the fall yard work or for some of you finish up the fall yard work....
Current Conditions..
Conditions at this 5 AM hour showing temps in the lower 40 to middle 40s out in our Western and Northwestern FA of MN...Rest of the MN FA showing temps in the lower 50s some middle 50s in our far Southern areas of our MN FA area,in WI the temps are holding in the middle 50s for the most part...Also noted on the SFC OBS was fog over parts of WI FA....Winds at this hour are light and out of the North...
Synopsis....
Cold front has clear almost all of my MN FA...Just now getting ready to move into and through my WI FA...This may spark of a few light sprinkles this morning,however I have decided not to add them into the FA...Winds will be picking up this weekend..
Today through tonight...
Cold front will keep pushing through the area this morning,though I have a dry forecast in place,some spots may see a few sprinkles before the 10 - 11 Am hour.....Fog over our WI FA area will burn off rather fast this morning...Winds will also be on the increase as we head through the day Mainly out of the North.Northeast....WAA already kicks back in however temps in Our far Northern parts of WI should dip into the upper 30s for a short time before raising again....Winds should switch to the South/Southeast later tonight...
Sunday.
Still should be a rather dry day across most of the area..Some showers/storm may creep into our far Western areas of MN....
Will talk about the longer term forecast tomorrow,as right now time does not allow for this.