Saturday, February 28, 2009

just an update this morning

I really don't have time to go into a forecast attm...I we are testing a new system in the firm I forecast for...It took me forever to just work through that...I see Tim is now one of my forecasters,Welcome Tim glad to have you in my office...Email me when you get some time...Though I'm not sure how long I'm going to be around,as I plan on going up to Superior today....
On to the update..
Arctic air is camped out over head this morning....Temps are way below zero...from -single digits to as cold as the -20s...Here at my place(The Weather Center) temps have now went below -20...-20.8 in Rice Lake -18 being reported....Hayward coming in at -24 right now...Arctic air will hang around right through Monday a tad warmer on Tuesday when we inch our way to the 30° mark.....Wednesday through Friday we get into the lower to middle 30s..Enjoy while it last,models showing another Arctic blast heading this way in the longer term forecast...More on this maybe tonight, for sure tomorrow...