Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Foggy/frosty morning..




I had to get out of this freaking house to get some pictures,as I'm going nuts.Yes got freaking sick again hit me Sunday hard and been down and out for the count since..Can't go to work wish I could as I'm so bord out of my mind,sick of not being able to do nothing,the clinic doesn't even want anyone coming in unless you have a fever,they claim there is nothing they can do for anyone,lots of rest and lots of water or juice...Work tells us to stay home when were sick.The H1N1 or aka the swine flu has hit Barron County hard,so now no one wants to take chances,which is understandable..Just got my vacation back and already had to waste two freaking days on this crap!...So far Am not running a fever but can hardly talk and have no energy at all..Got that nasty cough chest hurts like hell,along with a off and on headache from hell....Wasn't that long ago I went through this same crap! Wish it would end soon....