Thursday, October 29, 2009

Site update/Website update also...

While this morning still sick but feeling a little better Am going back to work tomorrow thank God for that as I'm going crazy being at home this long,Not a good way to waste vac.time but what can one do..Anyway being bored out of my mind I decide to make some big changes to this blog...Some of the changes that were made this morning are as follows...A new forecasting template,that I designed in another program...This had appeared the other day,however I added to it,as the Northern,Central and Southern area forecast..Had many emails about making the forecast easier...So that should help...Still working on the forecast icons,as of right now still not happy with them,but slowly coming along..May work on that through out this long boring day,as I don't have a headache....Also went through and changed the color of my blog....Added a temperature converter in the bottom part of the blog..So big changes did happen and this will be ongoing for sometime...
WEBSITE UPDATE..
Did also update my website yesterday...Added August 8th and 19th pictures...