Thursday, January 22, 2009

VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE WEATHER CENTER



Many of you have emailed me,asking what do the Weather Center consists of and what doe the Weather center look like....
I run 4 computers..Only three showing on the pictures, as the forth computer is just out of view of the camera....
That computer is used only for radar data,and my weather station...In the far left hand side you will see my laptop this also severs to run another radar program...This way I can have to radar programs to look at,and or I can have two different sites up and running without playing around to much...The laptop also severs has the heart of my storms chases..I can look at weather data while in the field, and or upload pictures and vids right to the computer it self...I will also be doing a special program this year...I really can't say to much more than that right now....Anyway the third computer in the middle is used for satellite data,and is also used to write my forecast on..Also used for this blog and my websites,and emails...The last computer on the far right is used for computer model data.profiler data....There you have had the break down on the Weather center..