Saturday, January 31, 2009

SKYWARN class/today temps

First off the bat..The NWS will be using some of my pictures once again this year for their SKYWARN classes....
Now on to the temps for today....I was not sure why I reading 29 all day long....After I restarted my program them my temp read 40 then 42...Right now I'm back down 35....So now all is good...Was sure strange I still feel when Rice Lake was reporting 38 that was wrong that happen way to early, as everyone else attm was telling my 29 to 30..I can buy into the temps in the 40s later in afternoon...Then after I figured out why I was sittting at 29 to 30 all day and seeing the SFC OBS I was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on,changed the battery ,Then I checked the program it's self looked fine,my computer programer came over and found the problem with the software and he fixed it...So all it good once again...