Sunday, June 14, 2009

Non severe thunderstorm chase short log

Yesterday afternoon/evening I decided to chase non severe thunderstorms in Washburn County..Hell I could have been in other counties as well...Laptop went down and I got lost for a time in the middle of Washburn's forest..Thank God I had my maps with me.or I would still be driving around up there some place(not really)...I did get some pictures will post them when I get home later today..Got a family cookout I have to go to,and some how I was voted to be the master griller wonder why that is...Anyway now I know why I don't storm chase points North of Barron County..Seems like once a year I pull a stunt like that...This year that is 3 times...So no more chasing points North of Barron County,no more chasing in Southwest WI along the MS river or Northeast IA....Also no more chasing in MO....Will stick to Western/central and Southern WI..MN,IA,NE,KS and South....