Monday, June 22, 2009

Trying a new thing...

Well after a few years of thinking about this,I have decided to give this a try....As most know I'm trying to break into this freelance photography..Well the avenue I'm going down is a hard one(figure that one out)...I have done rather good with it however there is no way I would be able to give up my fulltime job...Even if all this takes off big time still not sure if I would give up my job...Anyway...Some know I put my storm chasing pictures,Northern light pictures,sunsets,rainbows on DVDS and added background music...From what people tell me they really like it...So here is my thinking....If anyone would like me to make a DVD with your pictures of pets,family,kids,vacations,and what ever events your family has done...I could also take pictures of upcoming events you may have...I could do this for a small price....Which both of us would agree to....The equipment I have...Scanner,3 computers plus a laptop,all the required software to make the DVDS, a Canon digital XT rebel SLR camera,with many lens...I'm not doing this because I need the money...I don't...I'm doing this because I enjoy doing it...I found out keeping pictures on the computer is a bad idea unless you backup the darn thing up every time you add them special monuments....If the computer crashes big time, guess what you may very well lose all you pictures...Through out the years I had people ask me to take pictures of their family, pets, weddings, graduations and other things. I will take pictures of storm damage or any other damage of your property.This is a good thing to have for your records,this way the INS company can't say different...Now is the time for me to take this to the next level...
If interested just shoot me an email..That can be found in my profile..