Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Updated forecast

I still really don't see no reason to make any big changes in on going forecast.Thinking has not changed much about severe thunderstorms...However parts of my Northern FA may see some strong to severe thunderstorms...Best chance at this will be points North of a Webster to Tergo then over to Hayward...Also my Southern FA may get some action,here thinking is points South of a Whitehall over to Black River Falls....Storms over Southern MN have been weaken over the last few radar scans,though storms along the IA,MN border have started to increase....This line of storms is moving East with some Southeast movement now noted....Storms over Central MN have been holding there own so far...These storms are racing off to the Northeast.These storms should not effect my Northern Wi FA,however if back building of the storms start that is what we will have to watch out for..Right there is no sign of this....Central parts of my FA may not see any storms at all...Still will watch it,however severe weather chances in my Central FA looks null once again..