Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunrise picture


Well after a very long day in the weather office,I decided I was going to fishing...Headed out to Silver lake..Not to many people out there but enough..I was not fishing just wanted to see how many people were there,and to see what time I would have to go back out.I stayed out there to about 9...Was talking with Cal who does fish surveys for the DNR I believe..Anyway we talked about a lot of things so that helped pass the time..I got home and was thinking where to go fishing..If I was going to go to Silver lake I would been going there 10:30 - 11:00 Pm..Well Tammy and her Dad showed up about 9:30...So we decided to head to Beaver Dam in Cumberland...Busted big time, not one hit at all...Sat out there all freaking night..Was treated to a nice sunrise this morning..so the way home I snapped this picture...